Here are a few things you should know about me:
1. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean.
2. I don’t usually start fights, but I don’t run from them either.
3. I don’t tolerate disrespect from anyone.
4. I have a great sense of humor and I love to have fun.
5. I’m a sucker for love. I don’t love easily but when I love, I love hard and unconditionally.
6. I have a love affair with fashion in general but shoes are my favorite.
7. I value love, family and friendship over everything else. Loyalty and trust are my non-negotiables.
8. I don’t apologize unless I really am sorry.
9. I’m either hot or cold, there is usually nothing in between.
10. I’m a big giver, I love to make another person feel special.
11. I love to learn. Great teachers are the best students.
12. I practice what I preach. My talk is the same as my walk.
13. Realness/authenticity and humility are the qualities I most admire in others.
14. I’ll take brains over beauty any day of the week.
15. The most significant thing I’ve ever done is building a successful marriage and finding true happiness with my beloved.
16. The thing I am most proud of is raising a son that is kind, decent, respectful, and intelligent. The person he becomes is far more important to me than his grades, extracurricular accomplishments, or profession.
17. I am a girls-girl. I’m passionate about inspiring women and improving the dynamics of female relationships.
Most people make the mistake of thinking that they have to be all things to all people to achieve success in life. This couldn’t be further from the truth. For every person that agrees with what I write, there are 10,000 others who disagree. I’m perfectly ok with those stats because I don’t share for approval or agreement, I share in hopes that it will encourage someone. In a world that puts so much pressure on people to conform, I hope that you will never trade in your authenticity for approval. I promise you that there are people everywhere who are searching for exactly and precisely what you have to offer!!! 💗EB #WhoAreYou #KnowThyself #SelfLove #DontTradeInYourAuthenticityForApproval